We are seeking a final year/post graduate law student
Active Law is seeking a final year/post graduate law student to join our industry recognised Body Corporate Law practice.
We are a growing Law Firm with strong ethics, a demonstrated commitment to work-life balance and offer our team a great supportive environment.
This job is for 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) with potential for more work during busy periods and when staff are on leave.
- Are in the last 12 months of your law undergraduate program and are passionate about developing a career in law;
- Value the experience you will gain from working in a law office;
- Have exceptional attention to detail and are able to work autonomously;
- Are capable of taking direction and showing initiative;
- Are able to work in a team environment, and at times under pressure;
- Are a self-motivated hardworking person;
- Have good time-management skills;
- Present neatly and professionally, both in person and on the telephone;
- Have a demonstrated work history, although not necessarily office work experience.
- Are a young dynamic team with an uncompromising expectation of excellence;
- Provide a caring and supportive work environment for our employees;
- Are a growing business who can provide a career path for you for the future;
- Are interested in your growth and development;
- Are in need of a dedicated, autonomous individual with exceptional attention to detail, to assist in our industry recognised Body Corporate Law practice.
If this is you and you are interested in finding out more about our position, please forward your CV and details to Active Law, PO Box 6116, Woolloongabba, Qld 4102 or email@example.com.
Please only contact us through our PO Box or by email. Please do not contact us by telephone! You are welcome to check out our website at www.activelaw.com.au.
**Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview