Starting your Business
You have a great idea for a new business, but don’t let your heart overtake your head. Let us help you lay the right foundations by:
- Establishing a structure for your business, whether as a company, trust, partnership or other structure to obtain optimum tax effectiveness, asset protection and flexibility for future growth. Things change, your objectives may change, and the right upfront structure will help you having to re-do things later on.
- Assisting with arrangements needed with other people who may be involved in your new business venture, such as your landlord, your new employees, your bank, your shareholders or your business partners.
- Business structuring;
- Shareholder Agreements;
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts (including franchises);
- General commercial advice; and
- Online terms and conditions and privacy statements.