Phillipa joins Active Law as a Senior Associate.
Phillipa has over 20 years of local and international experience (having lived and worked in both the United Kingdom and United Arab Emirates) across a diverse range of legal areas including business and commercial law, property and construction.
As a former business owner, Phillipa understands the nuances and complexities involved in business transactions whatever the commercial context.
Communication and working hand in hand with her clients and their respective stakeholders is a key focus for Phillipa, whose approach is to offer practical and commercial solutions to ensure clients’ objectives are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Phillipa can assist clients with:
- business structuring advice
- business acquisitions and sales
- loan agreements, mortgages and other security documents
- company share acquisitions or sales
- shareholder agreements and corporate governance
- intellectual property issues and the registration of trademarks
- drafting and advice on a range of commercial contracts including distribution agreements, professional appointments and consultancy agreements, partnering agreements and confidentiality agreements.
Please feel free to contact Phillipa on firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 3160 0000 if you would like to discuss any matter with her.
Disclaimer: Reliance on content.
The material distributed is general information only. The information supplied is not and is not intended to be, legal or other professional advice, nor should it be relied upon as such. You should seek legal or professional advice in relation to your specific situation.