Mitchell joins Active Law as an Associate to assist in our Body Corporate Disputes division.
Mitchell comes from a boutique litigation firm where he gained knowledge and experience as a litigator various legal areas. Admitted in the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia, Mitchell is experienced as an advocate in state and federal courts, as well as federal and state tribunals.
His diverse background means that Mitchell has developed a unique insight into resolving disputes and ensuring favourable outcomes are achieved for his clients.
Mitchell can assist you with:
- Advice and advocacy in disputes between Body Corporates and occupants/owners;
- Advice and advocacy in disputes between Body Corporates and Caretakers/Building Managers;
- Mediation and settlement conferences;
- Applications for/to:
- QCAT; and
- Supreme Court of Queensland – Appeals Division
- Debt/Levy Recovery; and
- General commercial advice in relation to disputes that may arise in the Bodies Corporate sphere.
Mitchell is a litigator who provides pragmatic and concise legal advice, with an emphasis on resolving matters in an efficient and cost-effective manner. He works closely with his clients and the Active Law Body Corporate team to ensure that the best outcome is achieved on your behalf.
If you think that Mitchell, or any of the Active Law Body Corporate team can assist you, please contact us today.
Disclaimer: Reliance on content.
The material distributed is general information only. The information supplied is not and is not intended to be, legal or other professional advice, nor should it be relied upon as such. You should seek legal or professional advice in relation to your specific situation.