Legal Practitioner Director
Mark practices exclusively in property law.
He advises clients on all aspects of the sale, purchase, development and leasing of commercial/industrial and retail real estate.
Mark is also a recognised expert in body corporate law having practiced in this field for over 20 years.
Mark advises bodies corporate on all aspects of their legal requirements, including advising on:
- the application of the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997 and the Regulation Modules;
- management rights, assignment of management rights, drafting new management agreements, and amending existing agreements; and
- dispute resolution applications lodged with the Office of the Commissioner for Body Corporate and Community Management or QCAT.
Mark dedicates a substantial amount of time to the education of body corporate managers through training, teaching, presentations, workshops and the publication of articles.
Mark is also a regular presenter for SCA (QLD) and at body corporate management companies’ in house seminars.
- Queensland Law Society
- Strata Community Association (QLD)
- Australian College of Strata Lawyers.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland, 1995
- Admitted to practice, Supreme Court, Queensland, March 1997
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
Please feel free to contact Mark on email@example.com or ph 3160 0000 if you would like to discuss any matter.