Andrew’s expertise in commercial matters & commercial litigation, as well as his understanding of insurance principles, coupled with sensible logic and a commercial objective will mean that you will get sensible commercial advice focused on cost effectively achieving your objective or resolving your dispute.
- Practised throughout his career in commercial litigation/commercial dispute resolution.
- Provided commercial and dispute related legal services to individuals, small-medium businesses, large corporations and bodies corporate.
- Provided construction law advice and construction litigation services, including building defect claims and QBCC complaints.
- Previously worked for a leading Insurance based Law Firm advising national Insurers in respect of professional negligence, public liability and product liability matters as well as policy interpretation Professional Indemnity Claims.
- Previously worked with a large national firm, primarily in leasing disputes, trade practices and misrepresentation matters, contract interpretation disputes, insolvency and general commercial litigation.
Prior to entering the practice of law, Andrew was a scientist having graduated from Griffith University with first class honours. It is this scientific grounding that has developed Andrew’s analytical approach and his ability to comprehend varying circumstances and principles quickly.
- Regular participant in the education of body corporate managers in Queensland through presentations, workshops and the publication of articles;
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons – 1st Class)
- Admitted Solicitor in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted Solicitor in the High Court
Please feel free to contact Andrew on email@example.com or ph 3160 0000 if you would like to discuss any matter with him.